Sunday, November 18, 2012

Erasers

This week I spent some time at the NC Exceptional Children's Conference. I got a lot of great ideas for my class and picked up a few items I know my children will enjoy. I headed to my son's house for the weekend and proceeded to sprain my ankle while being seated for dinner at a local restaurant. This truly hampered my shopping plans. I was able to limp around a little and found some great mini erasers.

I love mini erasers for activities for my children. They can be used for counting, sorting, fine motor (picking up small objects), patterning.....the possibilities are endless. I love to find erasers that are related to holidays and themes. Target Dollar Spot is a great place to find these.

The erasers I found came from Michaels. There are 75 in the bag and have a Santa, a reindeer, a snowman, and a mitten. These are great because I can use them before and after Christmas (the mitten and snowman for my Winter themes). The bag was $2.99 but with a 40% coupon and 15% Teacher Discount, the price is reasonable.


No comments:

Post a Comment